If you can dream it, you can do it!Adam Ebner or Tom Fitzgerald.
If you can dream it, you can do it!
Adam Ebner grew up in small town Huntsville, Alabama. He loves to talk about himself in third person especially when giving life details. He once wanted to be an orchestra conductor and musical composer. However life got crazy, and those plans fell through. He was in the military from 2007 to 2015. After his service, he dedicated his life to photography and writing songs on guitar. Not too far from his childhood dream, right?
He is a certified Personal Trainer and a writer.
He hopes you hire him for your next event or photoshoot/project. He would love to hear from you if you have any questions.
Last but not least, he would be overjoyed if you shared his website with your friends and family.
- 5+ years experience as Photographer
- 5+ years experience as Assistant Wedding Photographer
- 3+ years experience as Wedding Photographer
- 3+ years experience as Lighting Aficionado
- ACE Fitness Certified
- 1 Year experience
- CPR certified
- Specialize in strength building
- Custom workouts
- 10 years experience Guitar Performance
- 2 years Piano experience
- 5 years experience as a songwriter
- 5 years experience as Worship Band guitarist
U.S. Army Veteran
- Served from 2007 to 2015
- PATRIOT System Operator/Maintainer 2007 to 2011
- Plumber in Corps of Engineers 2011 to 2015
- Graduate with a DD-214
- Currently working on first of many books
- Self Published
Here is a video of a song he helped write with Andrew Thompson. He played guitar, but Andrew Thompson is the singer.
A video that he put together for the Youth at First United Methodist in Huntsville, Alabama.